Saturday, August 1, 2009

ambushed

+My workstation where i normally do my paintings was suddenly being ambushed.
+It started with my lil bro.
"Na, ajar la aku paint na"-"Eh na, aku tak paham laa"-"Ko buat apa tu?"-"Na.."-"Na.."..
+5 Minutes after, Tok we pulok mari..
"Buak go dio tu?"-"Lagu mano?"
+10 minutes later, atuk teko..
"Kue gawek opo?"-"Kue buat koyok kie..petuo kie"
+and suddenly tempat ini menjadi kedai kopi sementara menunggu lunch siap
+I must say that my talent is from atuk jawa. Oh he asked for a blank canvas and watercolour. He wants to do sthng with it, lets see what happen w the canvas nanti ek?
+this is my workstation/ kedai kopi
+but im thinking of moving in to the new house soon, very soon
+ i can have my own space, i can put my drafting table and sofa bed. yeay
+ i can sneak you in too! haha. tanak.

No comments: