Thursday, February 11, 2010

oh mazlin !

+ i'm lucky to have nice friends around me in this world
+ I knew Mazlin back in UIA,
some says she's sexy, cute with a nice asset
(minus her blur faces)
+ but for me, she's a friend you can rely on ;)
+ not just a friend yang hanya pada nama, ouch!
+ to have a friend is to be a friend

+ anyway, she's leaving for Melbourne
doing her Part 2 / Master's in Architecture
+ celebrated her farewell dinner at The Apartment, KLCC

+ okay, mazlin likes to travel
+ see, she was busy showing off her Mike and pictures

+ and, promoting Bali "RM3k je untuk hidup sebulan"
+ yeah rite, not many can take cuti sampai sebulan okay

+ we gonna miss you so much (as in me and mat especially)
+ ill see u at mat's wedding okay?
+ plsss cut your hair short, ure going to watch Pearl Jam!

+ and sure, me and abu akan sampai sana ok?

NEXT YEAR

1 comment:

kitt said...

ohh..amat goldberg...