Monday, April 12, 2010

ding dong

+ they're getting married soon!
+ they are sending the cards out already
+ invitation page on fb pon dah create
+ and ive started to receive calls and texts from strangers/stalkers
since my cellphone number is on the card

+ the preparation, alhamdulillah everything is okay so far
+ hantaran cake (i sponsor), and i leave it to cik bam
+ door gift, i managed to get a sponsor - tok mek
+ kambing, i hope abbas feeds the kambings well
+ other than that, settled

+ oh! huge problem, the fund to pay for my baju for their receptions
+ and i think, ill have to fund for my sister's too
+ i die

+ my friends that happen to be my abang's frens too, are invited :)
+ and my close friends are also invited, obviously
+ wait for the card

+ ngeh ngeh! im adapting to the fact that im going to have a big sister

No comments: