Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Eve of Independence day

Hey hey,How was ur celebration?
I was with Nellina and MikeYip,
since aboo joined the Patrioritik Run in Klang
we had ice blended (froyo dah habes) ;(
it is more fun this way than celebrating in the centre of KL
I heard there were racist attack.. scary
Suprisingly, Bangsar sgt lengang
Orang semua pegi join racist attack kot

(Eeee look at the eye-bags..!! gf sapa tu)

I had class with P.u.t.i.t on that night
(She has many published papers on the net,
i have to spell it this way to avoid Google Result)
and she did it again, habes kelas lambat
Tak cool lansung ;P
and it tickled me when she wants to have a class the night before raya
psst.. she's a muslim too

Oh! I love Nellina's digital camera
I want to have one too, hehe tanak lah :P

No comments: