Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ten updates

Let's update something here.
I've been putting pictures sahaja on my blog lately.
Sorry ah, busy :)

1. I'm on 'school holiday' till September 12. Yahoo! Jom pergi holiday, girls.
2. Did i tell you Atuk was admitted to hospital again two weeks ago. Anemia Aplastic? And he refused to go for a check up this week, and kept trying to convince us the medicine he's on now making him feels better. Degil.
3. Dad is planning for a trip with adik2 in December. Island hoping katanya. Contemplating whether to join or not to join. By then, the younger sis dah kahwin, dia langgar :) and if i join the trip, it's gonna be only Mama, Ayah, Amir and Mirah :(
4. Have you seen running skirts? I want one. I hope Abu will find one in LA for me. C'on, motivate me! and oh please google Saucony ProGrid Kinvara. Ciken habes.
5. Big bro and I are planning to write a letter to our boss asking for an increment :) Pray for us! Harga minyak dah naik, apatah lagi harga gula. Alasan.
6. Oh. It was my mum's bday yesterday, i bought her a Longchamp's..and she asked for a Gucci for next year's. Lebeyyy.
7. I need to change my car tyre. Bila? Next month lah. Cannot delay.
8. This one confirm cannot delay anymore. Renew driving license pls? It has been 2 mths already. Sheesh! Harap takde compound.
9. June gonna be a super busy month. Arkib Negara Audio Visuals Gallery, Arkib Negara Mendatang Sembah event with Sultan Pahang, Anual Report Perkeso and Pos Msia IPPS Appreciation Night. Hope everything going smooth.
10. It's Lora's akikah this Sunday morning. Yay. See you girls.

it's 3:56 am now. Let's have a cig and off to bed ! Good night.

No comments: