Tuesday, June 9, 2009

im a GRAND-daughter



I went to accompany atok to fix his glasses today. He's been complaining about the lenses 'tangkap tengkuk' bila pakai. so, after hearing the complaint for couple of time (and since i was so busy with work and didnt have time to bring him), i decided to take halfday (okay, 3/4) of working today to entertain him.

While waiting for atuk, I was reminiscing my younger years when atuk used to sent me to school EVERYDAY by bicycle (ala2 Schwinn hehs) . I sat on the palang, and my healthy cousin sat on the back seat. Never he complained about sending me to school and i believe he enjoyed it, kerna dapat berjumpa kawan2 yang sama2 menghantar cucu.

Atuk turned 76 on 30th May, this year. I forgot about his birthday and didnt even wish, my bad. Im sorry. But i managed to make him happy today. Im glad i did. The amount that i paid for the glasses is not an issue. Bila lagi nak membalas jasa?. He's 76 and counting, mintak dijauhkan benda2 buruk. Love u atuk.

ok, dah. NEXT.

and..and..while waiting atuk also, i tried some glasses and a vintage CD catched my eyes. I flipped the tag, RM 540. This is cheap. "Hey uncle, ini brapa u kasi?".."Hmmmm RM 300"..Woweee!! Murahhhh. Surely itu barang sudah lama disitu bertahun2 and i dun mind paying RM 300 for it. Okay, Im not rushing. I'll do a deep thinking tonight and just grab it nanti when atuk's glasses is ready.

Vision Optical House at Jalan Sulaiman is terbaek! Don't google, people. Sure tadak punya. Haha!
Such a happy day today, but i miss aboo still. Hiks.

2 comments:

jajafarizan said...

gambar atuk comel!!!!

blackrimmedyaris said...

comelll ek???
ina kat situ macam dok kelas membaca untuk warga emas..
E H G F C Q
a d b g h i