Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It is a relief

Say Yeay!! The Art Director is tendering for resignation tday, and i dun have to see his face by tomorrow. Walaupon RM 4,000 x 5 bulan telah terbazir, but its a relief that he decided to go and i dun have to envy him to earn more than i do. Fair!

Anyway, i need to find adidas kampung for my trip to Kinabalu next week. I wonder if they have it in various colour. I want to be at the summit with style, remember? hahahah. I googled "adidas kampung" and i found this.

Which one do u like better? For me, obviously the the white one ;) Maybe i should get it at Ali's Store here in Kajang. Im sure they have it. Kajang has almost everythng, you see. hehe. So i dun see the prupose of moving out to Dsara, YET.

2 comments:

kitt said...

itu version tali..

yg slip-on nyer cun gak rm8 je..tawar2 rm6.80

haha

blackrimmedyaris said...

yg version tali pon susah nak cari. inikan pula version crocs. haha.