Monday, November 9, 2009

Busy and Tired

+ it has been a tiring days lately
+ woke up early morning to reach shah alam at 7.45 am
+ the event (East Asian Entrepenuers' Summit) started
on 4th November and ended on the 6th November,
+ Delagates from Japan, Taiwan, Thailand and Korea were mostly there at the convention
+ and many mistaken me as a delegate from Thai or Korea
+ and many mistaken me as the secretariat of the event also

+ Frankly, i'm a bit of tired to entertain that YB
+ a never ending project with her
+ keep on doing changes, dari hari ke hari mengikut the development of her ideas
+ i passed the ammended/ latest video on Saturday morning as she needed it to be used on Sunday
+ later she called at 2pm,
"Ey liana, the DVD cannot be opened la, no sound. how like dat ah?
Next time aa, u check first lo before submit it to me. Haih"
+ then, i contacted my supplier to duplicate another copy for her
+ 3o minutes later, i received a text for the YB
" I managed to open the DVD through my computer,
No need to send me a new copy"
+ I relieved
+ But, later at 11pm, she rang me again
"Aiyak Liana, u have to gimme me a lower resolution of video la.
My computer can only run the video for 1 minute only, something wrong la.
How ah? You arrange with my driver, tomorrow u give me ah?"
+ "Aiya YB, if u tell me earlier, i can do it for you. Now late night already,
No body's working"
+ Eeeeekkkk! I wonder, dimanakah pekerja-pekerjanya yg lain?
+ Sheeesh

No comments: