Monday, December 14, 2009

great weekend

+ i had a great weekend, what about u?
+ went for a jogging with faha and kiau on saturday evening
+ im happy that i can run 3.6km (nonstop) at the pace of 7:12mins/km, and im sure my bf is proud of me too ;)
+ (im glad to have a bf to share my happiness with)

+ anyway, we had gulam mee with jaja
+ oh i bought myself 2 books to read, im not that terel,
so this is my way to make myself a bit terel
+ *terel is actually not the right word. Heh

+ went to RSYC (Royal Selangor Yacht Club) on Sunday
+ dad went earlier than us to join Off-Shore Fishing Competition
+ he managed to catch a kerapu
+ anyway, there only 4 of us (mama, amir, mirah and meself)
+ kami berlumba kapal selam (menyelam sambil berenang)
+ it was fun, tambah lagi to find out that my youngest sister cheated
+ she wasn't actually swimming, berjalan instead, lalu menang

+ i look so chubby, can u see?

+ look at amir's middle finger, notty dia nih

+ so yea, i had a great weekend ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: