Tuesday, December 29, 2009

a late reply

+ i emailed my master's supervisor regarding the current research proposal, a week ago
+ thought she would reply my email after 2 days, but no, only yesterday she replied me back
+ anyway, i was asking what topic that related to my master's research should i propose
+ alang2 dah halfway research pasal aesthetics, sambung je lah kan
+ the application should be submitted WITH a research proposal
+ it took me a week to think
+ and it took me 2 hours to do the writings and come out with the prob statement/ background/ significant etc

+ The Pshycology of Aesthetics in Architectural and Urban Design, that is !
+ in the reply my supervisor sent me, "There are sooo many topics that u can select, I would think environmental architecture would be easier to handle for your research as it is quite straight forward S&T. So many issues like green building, sustainability, building performance, etc."
+ hoo yeah! sustainability. ill relate it to my proposed topic.
+ it is too late to do a new proposal
+ great, she replied me after i sent the form.
+ pray for me, but im not even sure to accept or not IF dapat.
+ stilllllll, i need your prayers ;)

* my supervisor is Dr Sabarinah Sh. Ahmad. She's Ex-TKCian....;p

* anyway, do u realize sthng? I PUT ON WEIGHT

No comments: