Monday, July 6, 2009

6 days later

The journey of getting to Laban Rata was torturing. The first 2.5 km was okay, exciting. It started to feel mentally and physically abused at the 3 rd km. I made it 8 hrs to Laban Rata.
Okay, i know what u wanna hear, I didnt make it to the summit. I only survived at Sayat-Sayat Hut, located at 3,668m, which is another 1.8km to the Summit of Borneo - the Low's Peak. The trail is very steep, almost 70° angle. It is my regret for me not to depart earlier that morning to the summit. If not, im sure i would make it. And thanx for my love for the sacrifice to follow my pace, and im sorry to be the reason for you not making it to the summit. The journey from Laban Rata to Kinabalu Park is another thing. Kaki goyah, and it was raining when I reached the 3km down. But im glad that I reached Kinabalu Park before senja. Okay enough about Kinabalu.

Let talk about Kota Kinabalu.

We stayed for 3 nights at One City Hotel. Near to everything. Massage place, Philipino Market, Dataran merdeka..eh silap pulak..Wisma Merdeka la.. and Waterfront.

The food there was nice, really nice (Thanx hus). Im liking sabah's vege, very much.

We planned to go to Pulau Sapi and Manukan at 9.00 am on Saturday, but haha. Knowing us, we headed to the jetty at 1pm. But yeah, we managed to cover both island and it was awesome. Nice beach, nice island. But personally, i like perhentian better.
I enjoyed taking pictures. Except that the batteris for lomo sux giler. I shouldve used Energizer. Oh, Kiau can take good pictures too, thanx kiau. Berdebar kan?
Sampai di sini sahaja my summary on the Kinabalu trip. More pictures to come, maybe. I recommend Kinabalu if u wanna go for holiday.. and i love alfian.

5 comments:

NM said...

Sure Dataran Merdeka?
Wisma Merdeka kot?
11000ft tu cabin aku-Pagan Laban.
sayat-sayat 12k++ ft kot ina...

yam^Artfingers^ said...

sexayyyy!:)

i've been to manukan too..redang better!

blackrimmedyaris said...

shedie13: ina sexy nye
shedie13: aku turn on =p
shedie13: itam nye abu hahah

cazal said...

brader pulau ke?...perghh..kulit dah berkilat..ahahahaha.

sorry bu

H2 said...

Sabah vege!! Auuuhhhhhhh...

Boleh inzal bile memikirkannye..