Monday, July 13, 2009

Liana Lovett

I slept at 2 am last nite just because busy searching for type of painting i can do best. I realized i cant do oil painting sgt, but i would love to join oil painting class to learn about the medium and techniques. Yeah, i think i should. Watercolour painting is easy for me, so might as well i do sthng i can do best.
As i googling 'painting class', i found sthng that really catched my eyes. John Lovett, a professional Australian artist, painting in oil, watercolour and mixed media. Look at his paintings, lovely colours. Sweet.
Im working on my second painting using oil painting, tanak mengalah lagi, believing i still can do it. Hahah. Ade je org suka my own schwinn.

+Anyway, have you heard of genetic-crisis? My youngest sis is experiencing the crisis . My mum and I find it funny. Prolly, she had a difficult genetic crossover during her days im mum's tummy.

No comments: