Sunday, July 12, 2009

me and basikal

Saturday
  • I woke up early thought of joining atuk, abang and adik to kebun, but malas and i need to go to idya's kenduri pon.
  • The pekebuns came back early, before going to the kenduri. I shouldve just tagged along.
  • I had nasi ayam paling sedap sekali di dunia before kenduri, and im sorry kiau and jaja for the 10 minutes wait at bangi toll plaza.

  • Idya made the right color selection ey? and the right angle to take picture too! hehe
  • Kiau has the bragging'g right to brag about the coloured cert. Shazu, silakan panjat! =)
  • Okay, after wedding i had a nap before going to the routine lepaking session with the kd kutus.

Sunday

  • I woke early juga today for breakfast at village park, i had n.lemak ayam for RM 6.80. I noticed i eat a lot lately. Weird. No, no..not pregnant.
  • Went to Kg Paya Jaras in Sg buloh to visit abbas's fellow friends.

  • Look!! Anak and mak are very identical. Comelll
  • Oh i really had fun at the farm. Bicycle! haha
  • I had lunch at One U with my family celebrating Mirah's bday.
  • And again, did my routine thngy with the kutus.
  • Reached home around 8, thought i should continue with my painting.
  • Tadaaa! i hate it, but Aboo finds its cantik. Sweet talk kot. I should do sthng with the background.

  • That's how my weekend ends. A tragic painting. Is it?

6 comments:

yam^Artfingers^ said...

wah..berpaintingan...bagusss!!!

tp the background's tad too white for my liking...tp aboo suka...so what?heeh:)

blackrimmedyaris said...

haha. jom yam g painting class.
tuh la, aku nak baiki bckground dia.

sha said...

sadly i dun the arthy hands..envy u gals!ina,thumbs up for ur 1st painting!at least like yam said..abu finds it pretty ;)

sha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blackrimmedyaris said...

sha: if abu finds it pretty, does it make any different? heh. Lain la kalau dia beli painting i, yesss i like! hahaah
sha, jom lomography.

i am Rinie said...

hi there!am checking out my readers n one of them is u!. ahaha.. mcm org gile pulak. so here am i. n just wanna say that i love, LOVE ur painting. cantik. my fil pun is into painting. he paints a lot. dkt rumah ni berlambak painting dia. :)

p/s want to see more of ur artwork.