Sunday, July 19, 2009

blonde moment

I injured my thumb, terkepit dan tercepit pintu. heh. went to see doctor, she refused to 'cucuk' my nail unless if i need to use my thumb urgently. duh. i came back with volteran, papes and the pain on my thumb. I couldnt sleep on friday night because of the pain.

Anyway, thanx to Dr. Oger for the advice, to Dr. Shiras for the advice again and big thanx to Dr. Aboo for the surgery. Ahahaha. Saya terlalu percaya aboo for doing anythng to me, damn it! but, I can move my thumb now and less pain!

Im watching 'my sassy girl' on Star Movies right now, and i want to finish my painting later. I really want to go to a gallery at Bangsar South, anyone interested?

7 comments:

H2 said...

jom check out gallery, sumthing new for me!

blackrimmedyaris said...

lets gooo!!
bangsar banyak gallery.
nanti i check out kakiseni's directory. the one at bangsar south cnfrm ada. cuma tatau style apa.

H2 said...

stylo mylo...

hahahaha

roger aku je, anytime babe! boleh cekidout awek awek seni sekali... niceeee

hahaha

cazal said...

jom.!...

nak pegi bangsar south!!!...kat mane tu eh?..hmm

na....nak join..nak join!

blackrimmedyaris said...

lets go!!
lawatan sambil belajar ek

NM said...

cultured
hehe nice.picnic jom?

blackrimmedyaris said...

jom picnic kat gallery! hahah