Wednesday, July 22, 2009

im feeling good

1.my thumb is getting better, walaupun its still bleeding and bengkak.. 2. MY doctor checks on me everyday ;).. 3. i cant wait for an iphone...(ayahhh, nak duit).. 4. ive been a good girl, stay at home after work.. 5. Selangor Corporate Video Mandarin Version is a never ending project..ammendment with YB Teresa on Friday!..6. im addicted to paintings, u might not like my paintings, but i do.. 7. i need a good lightings at home, i screwed my 'kilometre 5' already.. 8. i never thought that i have so much to learn about drawing..stroke? composition? cropping? damn.. 9. my baba bubbles series is a jigsaw.. 10. im feelin good... but most of the time is just my acting

3 comments:

H2 said...

are u feeling good acting?

or are u good acting feeling?

or are u just damn good?

hahahaha drama queen

blackrimmedyaris said...

banyak bunyik la ma!
blasah kang..

ill be thereee~ uuuu
ill be thereee~ oh-yeaaa-yeaahh

(practice)

H2 said...

i'll reach out my hand to youuuuuuuuuu

i'll have faith, in all you dooooooooo

just call my name, and i'll be there!

(practice)

ok pass! satu dua tiga go!

kan ku berikan semuuaaaaaaaaa

agar kau gembira, sentiasaaaaaaaa
hahahahaha masuk terussss!