Wednesday, July 15, 2009

apa kata perhentian?

a fren was asking if i wanna join his trip to perhentian on 14-17th August. hahah! what say me? ok kot, but kiau asked, "ko takde abu ok ke?" ahah. if he can go to amsterdam without me, saya pon kena boleh jugak.

so far, mateen and gf, jasara and fiance, ina and kiau.

jap, jap..bagi saya fikir dulu..pening, pening

+oh its time to get a new watch. my 10years-gucci-turun-temurun my mum gave me cam dah mati mati. battery ke? i thot i just had it changed last year. hmm technomarine?

3 comments:

cazal said...

technomarine! good one...

and yes..lets go!!...im sure u can survive without abu for a couple of days...u can ina....i trust u...
i have faith in u...

hehehe..

blackrimmedyaris said...

technomarine, ada duit ka? mana mau korek??

im still thinking about the trip..
jap ekkk

NM said...

"saya pon KENA boleh jugak"?

inactual mmg tak boleh eh?
hehehe no wonder ramai org cuba motivate =p