Sunday, July 26, 2009

the best kind of love

Im having a good weekend so far, minus the work i had to do smalam. I cancelled the visit to a gallery, sorry participants. The karaoke session on friday night was awesome, got to hear a rockstar doctor singing..and...and.. thanx husni!!.. do it more often okay.

Im loving the mee hoon sup at Gulam, but thats not the reason for me to be at Kota Damansara everyday ;) Yeah and now, im contemplating to go for jogging today. For what i know, im giving the best kind of love..and im sure about it.

My lil brother and sister are quarantined for a week, a holiday for them. Due to that, i have to cancel my kenduri doa kesyukuran. 9th August? I need to check with the catering and kambas. And I hope the Amsterdam's kutus can make it. Flight malam kan?

Okay, i need to do the cooking. The ma'am is cuti during weekend. Chalo!

1 comment:

H2 said...

love when there is full of good surprises, nice.